Do you like the world of casinos, but you’ve never really tried it? You are aware that most of the games found there are card games. And today, the editorial staff gives you the list.
What games are there in the casino?
The casino is the place of entertainment par excellence for gambling enthusiasts. There are dice games, slot machines, but above all card games .
- Blackjack : The most famous of all casino card games. The rules of blackjack are simple. The classic is played with 1 to 8 decks of cards, of 52 each. The ace is valued at 1 or 11 points, and kings, queens and jacks, 10 points. Cards 2 through 10 have their normal value, and blackjack is the most powerful hand. The objective of the game is to stay in the game, to beat the house, without going over a total of 21 points.
- Punto Banco : You can surely guess that this is a game that comes to us from Mexico. The rules of Punto banco are inspired by Baccarat. With six decks of 52 cards, it takes up to 7 players around the mat. Players bet between Ponte, who is a virtual opponent, and the bank, which is the dealer. And to win, a player’s cards must have a total value that is close to 9 at most.
- The thirty and forty : With 6 decks of 52 cards, the croupier makes the bets, spreads the cards, then turns them over. The points are added up. The figures are worth 10 points, and the others their face value. The row that exceeds 31 points will have no more cards. There are two rows and the principle is to determine which is closer to 31 points.
- The battle : It is played with 32 or 52 cards. Each player makes a pack of his cards without looking at them. The first player displays their first card, and the second player also. Whoever holds the strongest wins both. “Battle” is the term used when 2 cards have the same value. The winner is the one who will have all the playing cards.
- Ultimate poker : Participants do not compete against each other, but face the dealer, “The bank”. You have to bet before the cards are dealt. The bets can no longer be changed, but it is possible to place another one. The croupier deals 2 cards to each and places 5 communities, face down. The players can then bet 3 or 4 times their stake. The croupier then turns over the 3 community cards. Then, he will only be able to bet twice their stake, before he turns over the last 2.